Re: Blender 2.8x : Actus, tests, feedback..
Posté par ebrain le 1/5/2017 8:14:34
Compte-rendu d'hier :
1) Blender 2.79 targets
- The targets list:
- The PBVH vertex/weight paint branch will be applied after release.
- "Filmic Blender" OpenColorIO config... Sergey Sharybin will ask Brecht van Lommel.
It's just not trivial to do in nice backward compatible ways. OCIO lib needs update as well.
- Head mounted display (openhmd support) will stay in a branch for a while. That enables the
team to keep updating frequently this year, without depending on releases. Branch + binaries
will be promoted on blender.org.
- We do another attempt to move to BCon3 (testing/fixing period) next week!
- (Added issue) we will need a splash for 2.79! Suggestion: ask the studio of Blender Institute
to make one based on latest open movie short "Agent 327", which will release in May.
2) Blender 2.8
- There was not much news to mention. Most work that's being done is very technical.
- Old "texface" might go completely, still problems with particles for it.
3) Other projects
- This Thursday Google will announce the students who get a summer of code grant.
Voilą, bonne semaine ą vous !
Cette contribution était de : http://blenderclan.tuxfamily.org/html/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=7&topic_id=47146&post_id=565380