Bas   Précédent   Suivant  Le sujet est verrouillé

« 1 ... 155 156 157 (158) 159 »


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
21/02/2011 17:28
De Toulouse
Post(s): 301
Hello,

Non, ce n'est pas une RC, c'est une version finale.

Par contre, les versions Windows ont un soucis ( Thomas Dinges a oublié de lié les dll VC au moment de la compilation ), donc il va falloir attendre encore quelques heures avant de pouvoir les télécharger ... le temps qu'il recompile tout ça.

Ce n'est pas pour rien que l'annonce officielle n'a pas encore eu lieu

++

Contribution le : 30/10/2013 15:32
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
19/01/2008 03:25
De tu voit le nuage sur la carte météo bin j'habite là
Post(s): 2554

Contribution le : 01/11/2013 08:03
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
Ze Grand Manitou
Inscrit:
24/07/2003 14:50
De la Région Parisienne
Post(s): 21822
Un dev meeting un peu particulier mais pas moins intéressant et assez dense .

Citation :
Blender 2.69
==========
* Pending two show-stoppers, Sergey and Brecht will look at it
* It can be done today, we look at tracker and ahoy tonight


GSOC
=====
* BGE LOD and Bug Fixing/Polishing:
** Ready for trunk

* Painting tool improvements:
** Lukas on charge to handle that
** Proposal: Campbell, Sergey/Brecht to review it
** UI needs more work, to be reviewed by Brecht
** The rest will be reviewed by Sergey

* Cycles projects under Brecht responsibility
** “Texturing for Volume Rendering in Cycles”
** “Cycles Deformation Motion Blur”

* Sketch Mesh Editing:
** Howard Trickey is going to review.
** To consider whether it’s worthy stripping off the mergeable parts

* Viewport VFX II:
** Brecht will handle it
** He will try to break it down in merge-able pieces
** OPENGL ES should be extensively tested

* Expand and improve motion tracking:
** Keir may take over the development, it should be partially ready by the
merging window

* Dependency Graph and Evaluation:
** It's up to Joshua

* Threaded Object update for dependency graph
** Brecht will finish review and Sergey will merge soon

* Rigid Body Simulation:
** Sergey will contact Sergej/Mint

* Cycles: Add new shader nodes
** Done and merged

* “Towards a full User action replay system”:
** Bastien Montagne will review everything non-toolbar
** UI team (lead by Brecht) will review the toolbar part of it


2.70 Targets
==========
* UI TEAM:
** Organize the tasks and roles
** Refresh defaults (e.g, LMB/RMB)
** Layouts
** [temptative] Toolbar (GSOC project)
** Other low-hanging fruits

* New Developer Site
** Phabricator
** git.blender.org
** Open first for developers
** Sandbox for people to try the system first

* Hives will be an addon_contrib

* No new release in a while - stretching the current release cycle

* Bastien and Dalai work can be merged as they get ready, to coordinate
with Campbell
(Normals, Triangulation, FPS navigation)

* OpenImageIO remaining fixes: Dalai may take over on Brecht’s alpha duties

* Make sure we have some of the pre-established targets for 2.7x in time
for 2.70
**
http://code.blender.org/index.php/2013/06/blender-roadmap-2-7-2-8-and-beyond/
** we don’t want 2.70 to just be a natural number increment from 2.69


Unity Tests
=========
** It should be considered as part of 2.7x targets to allow scalability
for Blender Development (a must for Gooseberry)
** It’s a big task that is orphan. It may not make for 2.7 (unless someone
volunteers)


Module Organization
================
* Tied to the new developer website


Automatic Builds
==============
* No one to take over this work, but for the sake of records:
** To have automatic build for trunk/master always working
** To have an option for developers to manually trigger build of branches
in 3 OSs
** To hook up automatic update of pydocs to BI machines


@+

Contribution le : 03/11/2013 16:38
_________________

Mickaël Guédon | Site pro : www.mickaelguedon.com | Fondateur du Blender Clan : www.blenderclan.org
Auteur de Formations Blender chez Elephorm
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
21/02/2011 17:28
De Toulouse
Post(s): 301
Hello,

Ca, c'est celui de la semaine dernière ... Pour cette semaine :

Citation :


1) Blender 2.69 release review

- No showstoppers reported. Seems our new Release Candidate scheduling is paying off now. :)

2) Migration to git and upgrade of projects site

- People can see the WIP git server here:
http://git.blender.org/gitweb/

Warning!!! This repo and all the hashes may change still, use for testing only.

- New projects website will be here:
http://developer.blender.org/

- That url will show something in a couple of days). Sneak peek:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=61673

- Full planning is here in wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Migration_to_Git_Phabricator

- The migration team thinks we can have something work within a week! Of course, a nice friendly svn-to-git doc for Blender developers will be in wiki before we migrate officially. (My personal vote is for a git migration video with Campbell Barton!).

3) Current projects

- Sergey Sharybin: works on a switch option to regular Beziers in mask editing

- Still too many bugs in tracker. All BF/BI devs who don't do git migration will keep having focus on managing issues in tracker.


++

Contribution le : 03/11/2013 17:36
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
Ze Grand Manitou
Inscrit:
24/07/2003 14:50
De la Région Parisienne
Post(s): 21822
Compte-rendu de ce soir :
Citation :
1) Migration to git, new project system and trackers

- You can see work in progress here, it's almost done!
http://developer.blender.org/

- Next Wednesday shutdown!!!
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Migration_to_Git_Phabricator

- SVN and Fusionforge might be down 1 or 2 days before the new services start with Git and Phabricator. We will keep you updated here frequently.

- Git workflow policy: we will start work as usual, how we cooperated and committed with svn.

- Brecht van Lommel prefers developers to get used to do (and ask for) review though.

- Campbell Barton adds: if developers are not sure on git use or want to push large changes, they could use codereview to begin with. Will save everyone work and it keeps history clean.

- The old links to bugs in old trackers will be kept around for archiving purposes.

2) Work on Blender projects

- As discussed, we will try to make 2.70 something special, so a release is not going to happen within the 2 month release cycle.

- There are still too many open bugs! Help!


@+

Contribution le : 10/11/2013 23:08
_________________

Mickaël Guédon | Site pro : www.mickaelguedon.com | Fondateur du Blender Clan : www.blenderclan.org
Auteur de Formations Blender chez Elephorm
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
30/12/2011 15:44
Post(s): 566
Les idées d'Andrew sur l'interface, à défaut d'être productive, ont sans doute été à l'origine de la branche "interface" au sein de la Blender Fondation. Ca, ça fait quand même un peu plaisir :)

http://www.blendernation.com/2013/11/18/blender-foundation-announces-user-interface-team

Contribution le : 19/11/2013 00:22
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
Ze Grand Manitou
Inscrit:
24/07/2003 14:50
De la Région Parisienne
Post(s): 21822
Meeting de la semaine dernière :
Citation :
1) Migration to git and Phabricator

- Blender entered a new era of software development! What started with manual backups (1994), moved to cvs (2000), svn (2007) and now to git (2013). It's almost the 7 year itch :)

Our online projects system also migrated, with GForge in 2003, to FusionForge in 2010, and now Phabricator. The Phabricator site has a lot better tools for organizing code work with large teams - including reviewing and managing feedback, research or patches.

- Special thanks to the awesome work on this migration by Brecht van Lommel, Campbell Barton, Sergey Sharybin, Dan McGrath and Julien Rivaud.

- Remaining tasks are outlined here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Migration_to_Git_Phabricator

- Brecht will write a code.blender.org blog article about the new development environment, which will get link on blender.org frontpage as well.


2) 2.70 targets and scheduling

- It's BCon1 still - means we're gathering ideas for the upcoming release.

- Planning proposal: 2nd week of december move to BCon2, mid january BCon3, and release end of february.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects#2.7x_release_cycle

- Lukas Toenne: posted a patch for EWA sampling in Compositor on the bf-compositor list, needs some review but this at least would partially fix the sampling issues we have there.

- Reminder for everyone, 2.70 is allowed to break forward compatibility. http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Compatibility_Breaking

- Brecht is working on a UI project and team announcement, will be posted in few days.

- Meeting discussed work we could do on keymaps and how to manage defaults or presets. Jonathan Williamson will contact people who might be interested in managing the Maya and Max "defaults".
Brecht suggested to completely remove hardcoded C keymap definitions. This will be investigated further.

- Meeting ended discussing a lot of interesting other code projects, like for painting tools (GSoC), Beveling options, modeling roadmaps, Cycles, etc. Ton suggested to try to work this out better in the coming weeks and make it a proposed target for 2.70 in wiki.


@+

Contribution le : 19/11/2013 07:57
_________________

Mickaël Guédon | Site pro : www.mickaelguedon.com | Fondateur du Blender Clan : www.blenderclan.org
Auteur de Formations Blender chez Elephorm
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
16/01/2011 17:05
De Le plus grand terrier du monde ! Et le plus high-tech.
Post(s): 4080
Citation :

Les idées d'Andrew sur l'interface, à défaut d'être productive, ont sans doute été à l'origine de la branche "interface" au sein de la Blender Fondation. Ca, ça fait quand même un peu plaisir :)

http://www.blendernation.com/2013/11/18/blender-foundation-announces-user-interface-team

Enfin Andrew fait partie des "UI designers". Ça fait faire grincer quelques un içi, non ? http://developer.blender.org/project/view/12/
[Sans vouloir lancer le débat]
Je trouve ça assez légitime qu'il en fasse partie: il s'est déjà investi dans une proposition d'UI, il à déjà mener une réflexion dessus (souvenez vous du "Ce que je viens de vous montrer, c'est nul" à la Blender Conf').
[/mais en le faisant quand même...]
Sinon ce sont Campbell Barton, Thomas Dinges et Ton qui coderons les changements de l'UI.
Je ne connais pas les deux autres designers, "billrey" et "plyczkowski".

Il y a déjà quelques propositions sympas: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/UI (regardez dans "proposal") et http://developer.blender.org/maniphest/project/12/type/Design/

Contribution le : 19/11/2013 10:44
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
17/12/2005 14:15
Post(s): 410

Contribution le : 19/11/2013 11:20
_________________
Art Station | Blender Lounge
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer


Re: Blender 2.6x : actus, tests, feedback...
OverdOzed
Inscrit:
08/02/2006 16:23
De Toulouse
Post(s): 1507
Et billRey, c'est William Reynish, celui qui qui a désigné l'interface de la 2.5.

C'est très bien cette team UI, ça va bien faire avancer les choses, loin du bruit des forums et des blogs de la communauté!

Contribution le : 19/11/2013 14:57
Créer un fichier PDF de la contribution Imprimer



 Haut   Précédent   Suivant
« 1 ... 155 156 157 (158) 159 »

 Le sujet est verrouillé



[Recherche avancée]



Sujets récemment répondus
Forums Sujets Réponses Lus Dernières contributions
Questions & Réponses [résolu] Entendre les sons dans le Layout 1 24 Hier 16:41:20
Horemheb 
The Blender Clan 'tchat Blender 2.8x : Actus, tests, feedback..    [1][2][3]...[10] 98 59411 22/05 12:03:20
Bibi09 
Questions & Réponses [résolu] Problème pour fermer 2 courbes nurbs 1 39 22/05 09:11:42
blendinfos 
Questions & Réponses rétrécir une face par rapport uniformément à son bord plutôt que par rapport à son centre. 9 11375 22/05 00:06:13
meltingman 
Questions & Réponses APPEL AUX VOLONTAIRES 1 120 21/05 17:09:19
Melodicpinpon 
Questions & Réponses Labels autour de l'objet 2 105 19/05 14:33:09
Redstar 
Questions & Réponses export 1000x trop petit 6 189 19/05 08:25:26
Redstar 
Hors Sujet !! FActualités : un petit journal humoristique    [1][2] 12 1083 18/05 02:06:25
meltingman 
Hors Sujet !! Le mal des répondeurs du forum (nouzautr's) 9 270 18/05 01:52:27
Thewada 
Moteur de jeu GameBlender et alternatives [non résolu] Cs (vaisseau)    [1][2][3]...[57] 565 183139 17/05 20:44:39
Redstar 
Questions & Réponses Séparer un script en plusieurs add-ons 3 164 17/05 13:10:08
Redstar 
Questions & Réponses Graph editor: ne peut pas changer le handle type en free ? 9 244 17/05 12:27:31
Redstar 
Questions & Réponses [résolu] Transfer simulation cloth en boucle 5 314 17/05 12:25:56
Redstar 
Questions & Réponses [résolu] Pas d'ombre sur l'objet 8 233 16/05 19:37:11
Lylo 
Questions & Réponses Prb modélisation hache | mirror modifier 3 172 15/05 07:05:53
Rimpotche 
Questions & Réponses [résolu] Blend4web et Blender version 2.80 ?    [1][2] 16 3238 14/05 09:50:34
blendinfos 
Questions & Réponses Je patine avec mon personnage 8 427 14/05 00:37:43
Lylo 
Questions & Réponses [résolu] rendre visible image as plane et wireframe 3 159 13/05 15:54:36
Rimpotche 
Graphisme alternatif Logiciel anatomie, bouger un écorcher ? 3 263 12/05 08:55:27
Redstar 
[WIP] et travaux terminés [terminé] Le bouï, mon ^premier moyen métrage, avec des FX et montage Blender :D 2 116593 12/05 06:42:07
Lylo 

Qui est en ligne
118 utilisateur(s) en ligne (dont 65 sur Forums)

Membre(s): 0
Invité(s): 118


plus...
Nouveaux membres
AkilahFrey 24/5/2022
Kelli20F06 24/5/2022
JessLeflor 24/5/2022
JurgenSout 23/5/2022
KarolinCec 23/5/2022
TammiRiche 23/5/2022
VTTMarcell 23/5/2022
ErwinUft41 23/5/2022
KatrinMess 23/5/2022
GOZDanelle 23/5/2022
Dernier Ajout
2020-09-24.jpg

Evènements à venir
Jui 30
Anniv des Jedi :-D
Jui 9
BUG de Lyon
Jui 23
Anniv du BlenderClan !
plus 238 plus d'élément(s)
 Par Mickaël Guédon [ebrain] © 2003-2021 The Blender Clan - hébergé par TuxFamily - Site déclaré à la CNIL sous le numéro 1155445